What we do
We offer a wide array of global markets financial products to our clients in Latin America as well as the U.S. and Europe.
We provide unique access to fixed income products in the U.S. and Local International markets.
We provide unique access to fixed income products in the U.S. and International markets.
We focus both on domestic and international markets providing an open platform to capitalize on opportunities as they arise. We are recognized for our global distribution, transparency, execution of complex transactions and relentless commitment to servicing our client base. The combination of a carefully selected open platform and the intellectual capital of AdCap Securities, are the fundamental building blocks of our service to clients, one relationship at a time.
We provide access to a variety of fixed income instruments from both developed and emerging markets issuers, in new issue and secondary offering forms. Our experience in US domestic, global and Latin local markets provide our clients with a unique perspective and access to opportunities.
Our goal is to provide expertise and professional attention to help our clients achieve their target returns on their investments.
- Municipal (New Issues and Secondary Trading)
- US Corporate
- Investment Grade
- High Yield
- Preferred (New Issues and Secondary Trading)
- EM Sovereign
- EM Corporate
- Full-time senior professionals dedicated exclusively to our clients’ transactions
- Professionals with over 25 years of experience in the industry
- Institutional Clients: Investment Advisory groups, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, other Financial Institutions
- Corporate Clients: coverage of selected corporate accounts in different industries.
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Royal Bank of Canada and Pershing LLC provide us high-quality Clearing and Custody services
- First Class Execution Services in a broad range of Emerging Markets financial products.
Protection of Clients Assets
AdCap Securities is a registered Broker/Dealer, member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) with custody and clearing services provided through Royal Bank of Canada. (RBC) and Pershing, LLC. RBC & Pershing, LLC handle the “clearing and custody functions” for accounts Introduced by AdCap Securities. This means that our clearing firms are responsible for safekeeping securities and cash, settling transactions, collecting dividends, issuing confirmations and monthly statements as well as looking after the various details of the clearing and custody of our client’s brokerage accounts. More information regarding RBC Corrrespondent Services can be found at: www.rbccorrespondentservices.com. Additional information regarding Pershing LLC can be found at www.pershing.com
Securities: account protection through SIPC
The Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) is a nonprofit membership corporation established by the US Congress in 1970. Client accounts are protected by SIPC in the event of a US Broker/Dealer’s financial failure. AdCap Securities is a member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for clams for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.